Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hangover III Advanced Screening Passes



Want to win passes? It's easy....

1. FOLLOW MY BLOG and COMMENT on this post why you want to see Hangover III before everyone else?

2. Follow me on twitter: @MandysMind and RT the following:
I entered to win advanced screening passes to Hangover 3 from @mandysmind enter here: http://maliciousmandysmind.blogspot.ca/2013/05/hangover-iii-advanced-screening-passes.html



Please note:
** Screening is Wednesday May 22 in Vancouver at 7pm - arrive early as screenings are overbooked to ensure a full house. Winners must be able to meet me in Coquitlam or Burnaby prior to screening on Wednesday. Winners contacted by Tuesday evening (by twitter for twitter entries, blog commenters check back Tues eve for winners post to check for your name)

1 comment:

Chris Vales said...

I want to watch Hangover 3 before everyone else so I can spread the word on how awesome it is!