Monday, August 6, 2012

Robert Pattinson out for drinks in Ojai


Perez Hilton has posted:

after hiding out at his former co-star Reese Witherspoon's ranch in Ojai, California for a few days, witnesses at a local bar were surprised to see the Twilight star kicking back and having a few drinks right along with them Friday night!

A young woman there that night took to Twitter to give some more details:

"Awesome night in Ojai. Got to hang with a rowdy bunch of Brits & one of them happened to be Edward"

"He wasn't moping and the girls were definitely just his friend"

"The girls were drunk and literally danced on the floor.

"The girls were nice. I stood next to them at the bar. He wasn't drunk. Just taking in the scene. Smoked next to him outside."


Aww! We're so happy to hear that he's showing his face again!

Not an easy process, especially when you've been so hurt, but clearly, he's realizing that life goes on and taking it one day at a time!

Hope you had a great night, Rob!

Hang in there!

I have said it before, and I know people disagree with me but, I really hope that Rob moves on from this in time and they can continue a professional relationship.... I have no idea what the future holds for these two but I am glad his friend Reese is there for him, she is so sweet! (No I am not implying romance between them - obviously!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really happy to see him out and about
:)