Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Set Report

This morning they did some more filming at the camp/beach location they previously used. Peter, Elizabeth and Jackson were seen going into the circus and I believe based on tweets that Ashley was also on set. A few fans were apparently there and had a good time this afternoon. I had to work but enjoyed the emails and tweets from fans who were there.

Last night's overnight set was pretty cool I hear. I wasn't there but i heard about it and will give you full details tomorrow - sorry! It sucks waiting but last night's and tonight's sets are intertwined story-wise and so.... I want to wait for both to be wrapped to share all the info with you.

VanCityAllie, however, saw the crew setting up for a scene and posted some awesome photos on her blog.



She saw them setting up a rain machine (The same rain David Slade tweeted about perhaps?) and said:
I believe filming will take place in the alleyway nearby. Lots of old props are being set up… very grunge, urban items like trash cans and garbage littering the street. They were also seen painting graffiti and other enhancements to add to the set.

Read and see more at Allie's blog here

Another fan messaged me to say she saw them spray painting and setting up props also. This area is very historic and has been used for many films before. (I once saw Jessica Alba & Dane Cook riding in a horse drawn carriage here late one evening when I left the bar ha ha - but THAT is another story!!!)

Tomorrow I will post photos from last night and tonight's sets as well as full deets on who was there and what was filmed :) It is all very exciting and sad too - filming will wrap in a few weeks...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you know if rob and kristen still have filming to do? im guessing yes. any info on filming and sets would be greatly appreciated. im coming up next wed. and would like to see something =)