Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough Twilight New Moon Magazine Coverage

It's a busy time.... Lot's of magazines I will be buying (and lot's I won't but we will get to that!)

New Moon Movie Companion out tomorrow


**EDIT - I got mine :-) I also posted Some Spoilers as well as Some Photos.

Another Man Rob spread photo yumminess also out



and of course KStew's Interview in Interview coming out



Also Allure with Kristen Stewart....


Of course I caution people to think before they spend money on certain magazines...

I think the above mentioned ones are great but the gossip/tabloid magazines I encourage you to NOT purchase, I can tell you most fans know more than the writers of magazine that are being sold at the check-out for $1.99

I am not telling you what to do - but personally I don't by People Magazine, OK! Magazine, Star... etc.

Anyhow - - - here are more magazine specials coming out soon/now

Teen Vogue featuring Taylor Lautner looking yummy See More Here


December 2009 Sci_Fi Mag will have this cover story ..... See all the pages scanned in over at TwiFans

And Also New Moon Empire Magazine. The November issue of Empire will feature quotes from Robert Pattinson that were taken when he was promoting the movie in Cannes according to NewMoonMovie



No comments: